Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dawson's Graduation From Grapevine Preschool

May 31, 2011
Well, the day has come...
my baby is officially through with preschool :(.
Here is the graduate sporting his new buzz cut. He was so excited for this day to come. He has been counting down the days. Little did he know how much I was dreading this day, it has come way faster than I thought it would. I can not believe how old he is.
This is his class:
Clara, Dawson, Gentry, Haley, Hudson, Marin and Oliver
Dawson receiving his diploma :)
Proud but sad Mama...
Grandma, Lizzy, Brinley and Rylee came!
Miss Jodi and Dawson,
she is the best teacher ever!!
Three Best Buds :)
Dawson just loves Ollie and Gentry
This is Dawson's gift from Dad and Mom
We are so proud of Dawson. He has come a long way, and he has learned so much. I can not believe he is off to Kindergarten :(. I know you need to grow up buddy, but it sure does break my heart! Luv ya Dawson

3 comments:

scott, natalie and kids said...

Little Dawson was just born! Time goes by way too fast. Oh how I wish my kids could go to mrs. Jodi.

julia said...

So Sweet! Before you know it he will have graduated High School. Sad but happy days. You are such a great blogger. Thanks for making me blog. Love ya sissy.

rachel said...

Congrats Dawson! Bryce was just telling me that Dawson is probably already 5 years old now. So funny he remembers that he is older than him. He will do great in Kindergarten.... and so will you!