Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Buzz....

May 18, 2011
Dawson's friend John got a buzz, so what did Dawson want? That's right a buzz :(. We have never given any of our boys a buzz. I absolutely can not stand them. Dawson kept begging for days. Finally Dave said yes. Dawson is lucky he has Dave, because there is no way I would have agreed.
Why did they do this in the bathtub?
That is a very good question, but it makes for a cute picture!
Dave started the process, unfortunately our clippers wouldn't work. So they had to go over to our neighbor and have her finish the job.
Wow, what a cutie :/
He liked his hair at this point because it was sort of a mohawk!
Kristin finishing the job...
Doesn't he look awesome?
Especially with his pirate stamp on his forehead!
Well, all I can say is I am happy for him. He really wanted this, even if I didn't. This is definitely not my most favorite picture of him, but he is still my cute little buddy... buzz and all!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

You crack me up. Buzz cuts are certainly not my most favorite haircut either, but he still looks cute. You've got to hand it to the kid who can still look good with a buzz cut, right? :)