Tuesday, January 18, 2011

James Leaves for Jamaica

October 24, 2010
My nephew James received his mission call to the Kingston, Jamaica mission. We are going to miss him so much. He is such an awesome guy. He is going to be an incredible missionary.
James is the 3rd Missionary on the Hamilton side of the family!
(Tahnee, Laura, Lizzy, Elder James Conder, Lorrin, Taden, Me and Jessica)
I was so sad that I didn't get pictures at his farewell. I took this picture off of facebook!
November 17, 2010
This is James after he arrived in Jamaica with his Mission President.
(James is in the green tie)
We have been missing James ALOT...
so Dax made the Jamaican flag out of lego's :)
Here is Dawson's Jamaican flag... good job buddy!

We love James so much, and we are so grateful for the example he is setting for all the grandson's in our family. We miss you soooo much, but we wouldn't have you any where else. Love ya buddy!!

5 comments:

rachel said...

My nephew is totally there on his mission... what is your nephew's last name? I will ask him if he knows him.

Melissa said...

His name is James Conder. He is serving in the Highgate area, the Ocho Rios area, and the Kingston area. He goes between all 3 areas. Have you heard if your nephew was any where near the shooting of that missionary in Kingston yesterday? What is your nephews name?

rachel said...

No, luckily he isn't in Kingston. So scary, my sister forwarded me the email that the mission office sent her. His name is Michael Ashton. He goes home in June. I will send him an email see if he knows him. I know that the mission isn't very big, so they might meet before Mike comes home.

rachel said...

BTW when I was sending the last comment bryce walked by and saw the picture of Dawson and said " hey there is my friend Dawson! I miss Dawson' so cute

Melissa said...

Dawson still always talks about Bryce :(. We miss you all so much. I will ask my nephew also if he knows yours!