Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hard At Work....

November 5, 2010
Today I came outside to find Dawson and his friend Easton hard at work giving their bikes tune-ups :). It was very cute. Dawson had brought out his toy tool set, and they had turned their bikes upside down. They would use the wrench or screwdriver, and then they would spin their wheels. Then they would tighten things a bit more and spin the wheels again. It was so darn cute :).
Maybe they should open a neighborhood bike tune-up business. They sure looked like they knew what they were doing. I am so grateful for the fun times and the smiles that Dawson brings to my life!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So dang cute! Makes me miss James :(

sinika said...

Cute! :)

Amy said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!

Cute family picture too!