Saturday, January 15, 2011

Daxton Got Braces....

October 27, 2010
Well, we finally did it... Daxton got his braces. It is beyond crazy how much they cost, and we even got a good deal. We went to an ortho that my friend works for, and so he gave us a deal. Thank heaven for friends. Daxton wishes he would have got them sooner since he is in 9th grade, and that is in the High School. Oh well, I think he looks great with them!
Here is a before shot...
here is an in the process shot...
(he is going to kill me, but i just love this picture :))
and finally the after shot....
Isn't he so handsome? Just imagine him in a year when he gets them off... His teeth didn't even look bad before. His bottom were a bit overlapping, but no one ever sees your bottom teeth. He wanted to correct them so here we go.....

2 comments:

rachel said...

aaaahhh Dax, such a hottie! Bryce always talks about Dawson's big brother. The boys always looked up to Daxton, glad you are raising such a great boy! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I must say, Daxton looks a lot like me? Like twins! haha. Check me out and see if you think the same! I've shown all my friends and they think it's me!!

https://www.facebook.com/Joshua.Jack.Littlefield