Thursday, March 5, 2009

Starting to Blog.......

Today my good neighbor (Sinika Swalberg), stopped me as I was going into my house and asked me if I wanted to start my blog. A long time ago I asked her if she would help me get started, but I never followed up with her. She was so kind to come to me, and remind me that I wanted to start before Dawsons 3rd birthday. Well his birthday is this Saturday. So I just want to say thank you to Sinika. You are the best neighbor.

So here goes my attempt at blogging...... I am very excited!!! It will be so nice to use this as a kind of journal.

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

I am so excited that you are starting a blog! Can't wait to follow up on your family more!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogland! It is so much fun! Glad you found me.

sinika said...

Yay Melissa! It looks so cute! Seriously- any questions and you call me okay? Love your family pic!

The Kohler Family said...

I found you! YAy! I'm glad you started blogging, Its kinda fun!:)

Charlotte said...

Wait a minute... I thought we were the best neighbors!

Rick ;)

Amy said...

Hey Melissa! I love your blog! It was great seeing you at Wal-Mart the other day. I can't believe how big your kids are!