Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tibble Fork 2013

 August 12, 2013
Today was a beautiful day, so I decided to take the kids up American Fork Canyon to Tibblefork.  We were only there for a few hours, but it was so relaxing.  Well, it was relaxing after all the fighting stopped.
We got to visit Aunt Becky at her campground that she is the host at.  She had a fun little surprise with her... Nixon.  He is so darn cute!
When I made it down to the spot the kids where at, Dax had already taken off on his own.  He was already on the other side of the lake.  He decided to go on a walk about, or maybe he just needed a break for his annoying mom and siblings :).  I choose to believe he just wanted to go on a walk about :).  In the picture, he is the little speck of light green higher up on the hillside.
Dawson and Jada decided to try panning for gold, and Brayden and Aiden got to do their favorite past time... fishing.  These two could spend the rest of their lives fishing, and never get tired of it :)
Best cousins!!
These two didn't pan for too long, because the water was freezing cold.
My beautiful Jada Babe!
Always searching for rocks... she loves rocks!
Continuing his walk about...
Can you think of a better way to spend a hot summer day with your cousin?
I think not :)
This picture makes me think of a relaxing day of summer for a boy.  I love it :)
Jada resorted to what she and I like to do best... Yep reading!
The beauty of Utah is amazing...
I, love to be in the mountains.
Brayden did not want to bother with helping Dawson fish.  He was so frustrated, and just wanted to do his own thing.  He finally gave into Dawson's begging (and a little threatening from me) and helped him :).  What a good big brother.  Dawson was in heaven!
I just love the views at Tibblefork...
Daxton continuing his walk about at the other end of the lake...
A little bit of heaven for this little guy :)
He has almost made it back to us...
And he is back :)
It was such a perfect afternoon!  We would have loved to have stayed longer, but Dax had to be to work :(.  We actually ended up making him 30 minutes late, oops!  It is days like this that make me hope that summer will never end.  I love spending time with my kids!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the phrase "walk about" next time we r out somewhere I will tell the fam...I am taking a "walk about!" Looks like the perfect day to me!!! Lizzy

sinika said...

We live in such a beautiful place!! Your pics are great, and I love the one of Jada standing by/in the water with the mountains behind her- it's perfect and she looks so gorgeous!