Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Day of School 2012...

August 21 and 22
Well, the school year has officially started :(.  This summer went way to fast.  I really could have used at least another month of summer.  Ready or not, here we come!!  This picture was taken after school.  That is why they don't have their shoes on :).  Dawson was sick so he missed his first day of school.  Poor little buddy.  This is a sad day for me... all my kids are growing up so fast.  Dax only has two years left at home, and Dawson just started first grade.   I actually did cry :(.
 Dax 11th grade...
 Bye buddy :(
 My two Junior High kids...
 Jada 8th grade...
 Brayden 7th grade...
 Bye guys...  Remember who you are and what you stand for :)
Tonight I put Dawson in the tub so he would be ready in the morning for his first day of school, and when I came in to check on him, this is how I found him :)
 He just loves goggles.  He looked so cute I wanted to remember this forever :)  I  know I am a freak...
 Dawson 1st grade, starting the Chinese Immersion Program...
Thank goodness he was finally feeling better for the second day of school.
 
 He is my only little guy still in elementary...
 Mrs. Ackerson, his Chinese speaking teacher...
 Mrs. Helms, his English speaking teacher...
We are so luck he has two awesome teachers!!
 Ollie, Dawson and Clara...
 Dawson, Ollie and Weston...
I am so glad that he has lots of little buddies taking this leap of faith with him into Chinese!!

Let the fun begin!!!  I hope that all my amazing kids have a great school year.  I already miss them so much.  Luv ya guys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love! The pic of dawson in the tub is so cute....he might not b ok with it but we all are ;) I could have used two more months of summer...if my bestie sissy and her kids were here...but wendy couldnt make it out so i guess i am ok with school being back in! Lizzy

sinika said...

I can't believe your kids are getting so big!! And I think Dax and Elliott have the same shoes for the first day :)

Anonymous said...

I wanna cum on Jada's feet