Thursday, March 24, 2011

Probably Inappropriate....

March 23, 2011
Like the title says this is probably inappropriate, but I just could not help myself. I walked past the bathroom, and this is how I found Dawson... yes, he was studying the RCwilley ad :). I quietly backed up and got the camera. I was trying so hard not to laugh. I don't know where he picked up this habit. I never look at ads in the bathroom.... Ha....Ha... This was so funny I just had to post about it!
When he noticed me he wasn't even concerned that I was taking pictures, he just wanted to show me what he thought we needed from RC Willey's. He kept pointing and saying look...
He was starting to get frustrated that I was taking pictures, and not paying attention to what he thinks we really need to purchase.
So here it is. Here is a picture of what our 5 year old has decided we need to buy.....
I must say, Dawson has a good eye. I agree a leather sectional would be nice to purchase, but sorry Dawson it will have to wait till we finish the basement.

Thanks for the good laugh Dawson! I hope you will forgive me for posting this :) Luv ya buddy

6 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

Uh-huh....Sure you don't read ads on the toilet, who doesn't?? :)

Elena said...

That kid is going to kill you one day. But, we're laughing now.:)

Kelli said...

Ahhh! I love it!! What a cutie :)

Naoma said...

Hillarious!! Gotta love kids, he will love seeing these pictures when he gets a little older! lol

Unknown said...

I totally have pictures of my boys on the toilet... At least he has good taste in furniture!

sinika said...

Hehehe so funny.