Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

March 17, 2011
We never do much for St. Patrick's Day, so this year I thought I would make dinner fun. We had breakfast for dinner, and made as many things green as we could. We had green pancakes... The first couple I even tried to shape like shamrocks.
That didn't work out to good...
So Dave took over, and made the usual round.
If Dave looks weird in this picture, he was trying to. He hates when I take his picture, so he squatted down so he looked short and gave his freaky smile :). You look awesome Dave!
We also had green eggs...
I thought this was a fun idea, but I could hardly bring myself to eat them. They looked really gross.
Finally Mtn Dew...
What better to drink with breakfast! I was trying to keep with the green theme.
Also, we stuck with our tradition to wear green!
Our fun St. Patricks dinner!
Dawson really liked it. He thought it was awesome!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You guys are so cute in all your green!! Dave's picture totally made me laugh :)