Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer is Finally Here :) .... Or So We Thought :(

We are so excited for summer! The kids are very excited. So this week we really kicked off summer with some fun activities :).

June 7, 2010
We bought a pass to the pool, which we will use a lot! We had a great time. It was pretty warm, but it will be even better when it is really hot outside.
Our littlest guy!

Daxton going off the high dive

Brayden going off the high dive



Two good lookin' guys waiting to go off the diving boards!

Dax

Brayden

Jada got to bring her friend Savanna :)


June 8, 2010
We still have a Zoo pass, so we went yet again! Dave can not understand how I am not bored with the Zoo. I love it! It is relaxing (except for my fighting kids), it is beautiful, and you are getting exercise. We went with the two little guys I babysit. It was the perfect day, not to hot and not cold :).
Bryce, Brady, Dax, Brayden, Dawson & Jada

Dax really wanted to be hanging out with his friends ...
I sure love him for coming!
This was probably the last time I will get him to come with us :(

We finally broke out the fire pit! Oh how I love my fire pit :) It is so much fun. Our neighbor Kim came over and hung out with us. Good company, and good smores! Ahhh...I love summer!

So as you can see we are very excited for summer, only to wake up this morning to this....
Dark skies, Rain, and temperatures in the 5o's :(. Lets just say this is very disappointing. Oh and lets not forget the very strong wind. Please just let summer come... and stay!

3 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

Seriously! I had to turn my heater on this afternoon, how ridiculous is that? My girls have been asking me every single day since school got out if we can go swimming...we may see you at the pool one of these days!

Marci said...

Did Dave build your deck? It is awesome. How much does he charge? BTW, this weather is putting a cramp in our summer too!

Amy said...

Hopefully you (and the rest of us) will be able to enjoy more summer activies without the weather always interupting. Your kids are growing up!