Monday, January 14, 2013

My Boys Are Crazy...

 January 12, 2013
 My boys are crazy!!!  We are having below normal temperatures, and they decide to go ice fishing :(  Crazy right??  The temperature is only 16 degrees.  You wouldn't ever find me out there, but they loved it :).  I guess that is all that matters.  Don't judge this picture by its looks.... they really were dang excited to go.  Dawson was just mad because Brayden wouldn't let him hold his rod.
 Dawson 
(6 years old)
 Brayden 
(12 years old)
They are so dang cute!!
 They survived!!!
They were gone for 3 hours, and came home still smiling after freezing their you know whats off :).  They loved it, and want to go again.  Like I said my CRAZY boys :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome!!! But right there with ya sis...u wouldnt find me freezing my tookas off!!! Lizzy

Brit said...

SO fun! For them at least! HA! :) I LOVE reading your blog posts. Miss your family, they are all growing up. It's been so long since the last time we have seen you all!

Anonymous said...

Aden and boys, also took 2 of aden's friends went ice fishing today. That's awesome we just looked at your blog and saw they went. Aden caught 22 fish. He wanted me to ask if they had success he thinks it's so awesome they went. :D!!!