Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Family Home Evening = Bingo!!!

March 21, 2011
For FHE Dawson really wanted to play BINGO. He had been talking about it for days, so he was very excited when we played. This is a fun tradition that was started in my family, and we now play it at every family reunion.
Ready to party...
Dawson can not be serious in pictures...
The prize bags... what could be in them?
Dad calling out the BINGO...
Everyone so intent,
just hoping they would be the one to win black out...
All finished...
And the winner is... Brayden!!!
Everyone claims that Brayden always wins which I think is true...
Here are the awesome prizes that each kid won...
They each got a couple of glow sticks...
They love the pictures of their glow sticks waving in the dark....
It does look pretty cool!

3 comments:

rachel said...

Can I come over for bingo night?! the prizes are awesome. Where did you get that sweet game?! We need that.

The Kohler Family said...

Wow, those are some awesome prizes! My kids would much rather play bingo at your house...They don't get prizes here...altough I just may have to change that!

Kelli said...

How fun! I might have to get us a bingo set now :)