Friday, April 30, 2010

The Current Happenings of our Sweet Jada Babe!

March 13, 2010
So, I have a night once a month were I get together with some of my friends to visit and hang out. Jada always wants to be with us, but I always tell her that it is my special time with my friends. So she got smart, and decided to have her own girls night with her friends :). Very smart girl! She was so excited. So she had 3 friends over. They each brought a treat to share (this is what my friends and I do). Dave was a very sweet Dad, and made them Strawberry/Banana smoothies at Jada's request. They played games, and visited. Jada had a lot of fun. Here is a picture of their fun night!


March 18, 2010
Jada has an awesome Activity Days Leader who is very creative, and always does great activities. So this activity they got to make bunny cakes. The cakes were so dang cute, and Jada had a blast making it. I had to post just how cute it turned out! I am so grateful for great leaders. Thanks Barbara :).

I can not believe how grown up Jada is. It is so crazy that she will be leaving Activity Days and going into Young Women's soon.

April 1, 2010
Jada has been taking piano lessons for about 4 months now. She had her first piano recital this month. We were so impressed with her. She played so well. She did not make one mistake. I was really surprised by how calm she was. I think that I was more nervous than she was. There were 22 kids playing at the recital. So there were a lot of people attending. Even with that many people in the room, she was so calm. I am so happy that she is enjoying playing, and wish that I had stuck with it. I really think she has a talent with piano playing.

Here is some footage of our talented Jada Babe!



Jada you played so beautifully, we are so proud of you. You are a very special daughter, and we are so blessed that you are in our family :). Keep up the good work with the piano. We love you!

5 comments:

Nielson said...

She is gorgeous! And her hair cut is too cute. She probably doesn't remember, but I was her primary teacher for a while--I think she was 5--she was cute then too :)

The Kohler Family said...

I loved those cakes! They were so cute! I love that she wanted a girls night! I want to get Mya in piano....who is Jada's teacher?

Melissa said...

She has the best teacher, it is Gwen. That would be so convenient for you. You should check her out!

sinika said...

Jada is so cute! Love the girls' night! :)

Amy said...

She is a beautiful young lady....and has grown up so fast! Her bunny cake is adorable!